Sunday, September 19, 2021

Looking for a walkthrough?

Hi there! Some Peace Of Mind for iOS has been out for 10 months now and it’s doing well. Too many people have reached me for hints and a walkthrough during these past months. I’ve been trying my best to help them all by answering emails, messages etc. But some days there are so many emails, I just can’t handle since my free time is extremely limited. 

Many players have been stumbling on this same blog for hints. Please take notice: The 2 walkthroughs that are available here, are only helpful for the 2011 PC edition of the game. It wouldn’t help you at all for the iOS version and in fact, it would confuse you even more. The 2011 and the 2021 version have major differences in story telling and puzzles.

Since the game is mostly non-linear, it wouldn’t make much sense if I included a walkthrough document. So I decided to program a dynamic in-game hint system, which changes according to your game status. This way, the player will be able to find the solution to what he’s/she’s looking for in a matter of seconds, instead of several minutes of reading through a lengthy walkthrough. 

Furthermore, since the vast-vast-vast majority of the players have downloaded the game while it was free, I decided it was fair to add the in-game hint system as an in-app purchase. 

Thank you all for playing and please share and rate the game if you liked it (even if you didn’t, I won’t judge ๐Ÿ˜› )! 

2 comments:

  1. I purchased the in game hints but not sure how to use them…can you help me please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased the game and don’t think it’s fair to also charge for the hints. I agree the people who got the game for free should pay for the hints just not the people who paid for the game.

    ReplyDelete